Our Commitment to Health & Safety
We are excited to welcome travelers to the Hawaiian Islands with a pre-travel test. Travel into the State of Hawaii requires proof of a negative Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours before arrival in Hawaii. Tests must be from a trusted testing and travel partner.
Prior to arrival, adults must create an online user account with the Safe Travels Hawaii Program and provide traveler information and trip details. The negative test result must be uploaded onto Safe Travels Hawaii prior to departure, or printed out prior to departure and hard copy in hand when arriving in Hawaii.
Travelers without a negative test result before boarding the final leg of their flight MUST quarantine for 10 days or the length of their stay, whichever is shorter. For more information, please visit: travel.hawaii.gov
Hilton CleanStay Program
Hilton Garden Inn Kauai is actively participating in the Hilton CleanStay program. This program builds upon Hilton's existing high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, and features the use of Lysol's trusted cleaning products, solutions and North American training to keep our guests safe.
This program includes:
- Complimentary hand sanitizer and face masks for guests of Hilton Garden Inn at Kauai Wailua Bay
- Hilton CleanStay Room Seal to indicate that guest rooms haven't been accessed since they were cleaned
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms, including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas
- Enhanced cleaning and other changes to buffets, in-room dining and meeting spaces
- Industry-leading contactless check-in and check-out with Digital Key at more than 4,700 properties globally
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols