Our Commitment to Health & Safety
Beginning January 5, 2021, Kauai is providing the option to bypass the mandatory 10-day quarantine for trans-pacific travelers with the requirements of a negative pre-travel covid19 test (taken within 72 hours prior to traveling to Kauai) followed by a 72 hour quarantine at an approved EMQ (Enhanced Movement Quarantine AKA Resort Bubble) Resort, followed by a second negative covid19 test.
Interisland Travel - As of January 5, 2021, Kauai is re-instating interisland travel through the Hawaii Safe Travels program. Interisland travelers are required to test negative within 72 hours prior to traveling to Kauai from a Hawaii Safe Travels approved vendor and upload their results to the Hawaii Safe Travels app. Interisland travelers will be exempt from quarantine following the Hawaii Safe Travels program. www.travel.hawaii.gov
Hilton Garden Inn Resort Bubble
Hilton Garden Inn is committed to the safety of our valued guests, staff, and the Kauai community. Our property is one of only a select few resorts approved to operate safely under the Enhanced Movement Quarantine (EMQ), also known as a “resort bubble”. The plan allows our guests access to select area of the hotel and enjoy one of our pools and cottage areas while quarantining according to the state travel requirements. Guests who are joining the resort bubble program are required to provide a negative FDA approved PCR or Antigen Covid19 test upon arrival to the hotel (taken within 72 hours of travel to Kauai). Guests are required to purchase a resort bubble tracking bracelet for $80 per person which will allow roaming the select area of the resort. For your convenience, Hilton Garden Inn is providing onsite Covid19 post travel testing daily at 10 am and 7 pm at $200 plus tax per person (times are subject to change). Reservations for the post travel test are to be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance by visiting www.poipumobilemd.com.
Hilton CleanStay Program
Hilton Garden Inn Kauai is actively participating in the Hilton CleanStay program. This program builds upon Hilton's existing high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, and features the use of Lysol's trusted cleaning products, solutions and North American training to keep our guests safe.
This program includes:
- Complimentary hand sanitizer and face masks for guests of Hilton Garden Inn at Kauai Wailua Bay
- Hilton CleanStay Room Seal to indicate that guest rooms haven't been accessed since they were cleaned
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms, including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas
- Enhanced cleaning and other changes to buffets, in-room dining and meeting spaces
- Industry-leading contactless check-in and check-out with Digital Key at more than 4,700 properties globally
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols