R&R Awaits on Kauai...
Discover the fantastic array of amenities at Hilton's Kauai beach hotel. After enjoying the sun, come dine with us at the Garden Grille Restaurant & Bar. Each day, the Garden Grille serves up delicious American cuisine with Hawaiian flavors for breakfast. They have a wonderful drink menu, too! Or join us al fresco at the all-new Mamahune's, a retro-inspired tiki bar and restaurant at our main swimming pool. Guests can gather at Mamahune’s to indulge in small bites of the island and sip on paradise invoking cocktails that set the tone for an unforgettable afternoon or evening.
And to keep up your daily routine, we're delighted to provide a fitness center and business facilities. For anything else you might require, don't hesitate to ask our friendly staff.
*$25 Daily Resort Fee includes complimentary self parking, high-speed Wi-Fi Internet, local telephone calls, fitness center access, access to our safety deposit box located at the front desk, bottled water (2 per day), Aloha Mai Tai or soft drink (max 2 per room per day), cooler, beach mat and beach towel use, Hawaiian cultural Sunrise Ceremony (Mon, Wed, & Fri), yoga classes, Monday Hula Lessons at 8 am (meet at Mamahune’s at 7:45 am), and Wednesday Lei Making Classes at 4 pm (meet in Lobby).
- Two Pools & 1 Whirlpool Spa
- Onsite Dining & Drinks at the Garden Grille Restaurant & Mamahune's
- Pavilion Pantry Market, Open 24 Hours
- Ahi Uila Fire Show, held every Tuesday evening
- Complimentary High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Coolers, Bikes, & Mats Available for Guest Use at Concierge
- Guest Activity/Recreation Desk/Concierge Service
- Safety Deposit Box Available at Front Desk
- Coin Laundry & Laundry/Valet Service
- All Guest Rooms Include a Keurig Coffee Maker, a Mini Refrigerator, a Microwave, a Flat-Screen TV, and High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Home of the monthly “Wailua Bay Creator’s Fair" featuring 20-30 vendors who hand-make all of their goods, AKA “Kauai Made.” Takes place on the 4th Sunday of each month from 8:30am – 12:30pm on the lawn in front of the hotel.